|image from panlasangpinoy.com|
Happy new year everyone, hope you had a lot of fun during the countdown to 2015. And now that the party is over, weight gain is here to greet us this New Year. I know that a lot of us have been pigging out from numerous Christmas party and dinner during Christmas and New Year’s Eve, so I came up to some of the best advises and ideas to lose our holiday weight gain fast or at least help us lose some inch in our belly fat.
1. Water – Drink more water since after the holiday we still have more left over in our table and it’s really tempting not to eat them but before you do, drink more water to feel fuller which prevented you to eat more, plus water helps digest all the foods we take from recent celebration and it helps you walk more to comfort room (easy exercise without effort).
2. Green tea – aside from it is loaded with antioxidants and various substances that are beneficial for our health it has 2 important ingredients that aide for weight loss; one of them is caffeine that stimulate fat burning in our body and EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate) that boost metabolism. I know that drinking green tea is horrifying because of its taste but green tea is a must today (I’d rather have this than weight gain lol)
|image from primaldocs.com|
3. ACV or Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is again crucifying to drink for weight loss but it is beneficial in so many ways especially for weight loss. Although it will take time before you see the results drinking this bad boy helps you drink more water and gives you an effect to be fuller (so no more over eating after ACV). Megan Fox drinks ACV 3 times a day before her meal and look what it made to her body.
|Megan Fox image from Pinterest|
4. Fruits – Since there are more fruits in our table (especially if you live in Asia where fruits is serve along with meals during Media Noche) why not indulge yourself to eat more fruits rather than the carbs meal since it has a lot of fibers to help our digestive system which helps us also to lose weight.
5. Be Active – this means more movement such as workout, jogging, walking, house cleaning, dishwashing, carwash or anything that requires you to move more.
Don’t feel guilty after the holiday what is important is you had fun last year then do something healthy for the rest of the year. So start now…
Happy New Year everyone!