Drinking coffee is one of my simplest forms of happiness, and my day isn't complete if I haven’t taken any caffeine to boost my energy in the morning. In fact even if I haven’t eaten breakfast, coffee is enough for me to start my work and chores.
But too much caffeine isn't good in our health which can accelerate diabetes, hypertension and others. However, there’s also some good news to all coffee drinkers which can be a good benefits in our health.
1. Coffee can prevent Alzheimer's disease to develop.
2. Coffee can reduce the risk of having a skin cancer.
3. Coffee can reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
4. Coffee is good for the liver especially to all alcohol drinkers.
5. Coffee can make you happy, less stress, and intelligent.
6. Coffee may reduce the risk of developing type 2 Diabetes.
7. Coffee is good for the health of our brain.
I just love coffee and my hubby want me to give up drinking coffee that’s why I researched these benefits of drinking coffee to justified my coffee intake, so I’ll just keep on drinking it and you may want to show this article to anyone who is forcing you to give it up.