Happy New Year every one, I'm sure everyone is super charge for the coming of 2013 which is few hours from now.
This New Year is the right time for a change; to start a new way of lifestyle or anything else, although any time we can choose to change not only because it’s New Year.
Some of you will have a resolution regarding dieting or saving money or to be thrifty, well I will join you now, and I want to start the year with a resolution regarding diet and health.
Money will not include on my list because naturally we all want money, I think I was born to be budgetary person and only spend on needs with a little wants when it comes to beauty and fashion lol. I always had this mantra in my life saying “conserve in everything except for food and for beauty” lol.
Here is my New Year resolution for 2013 and hopefully I can stand for it:
- Early to bed and early to rise – after being active in blogging and other earning online jobs in the internet my sleeping habits has change and sometimes this cause me a light headed or migraine. And even I am at bed I still check internet through my smartphone until I realize I only had a little time to sleep.
- Drink more water – when decaffeinated coffee have been invented I actually drink coffee in substitute of water like after a meal instead of drinking water I indulged with coffee. I need more water to hydrate and flush out toxin in my body.
- Workout or aerobics 3 time a week. I need to burn more calories and lose weight so that hubby can reward me by giving an iPad after achieving my weight goal. Crossing my fingers.
- Less rice or carbohydrate in a diet – I’m glad that I am not a fan of sodas and chocolates but my weakness is to eat in a fast-food chain which is full of carbs.
- Smile often – I think that I am beginning to age because of being serious lol, will smile always to hide my age and to exercise my face lol.
I think this list is enough for me to get healthy and be fit for the rest of year and I do hope this will continue until the next year or hopefully forever. Please remind me if I lose in track.
Happy New Year to all and thank you so much for a year of reading and visiting this blog, see you again and again here. Cheers!
By the way I love to hear your New Year’s resolution too, please put yours in the comment section.