More than 20,000 fake Christian Louboutin's shoes were seized by authorities at the Los Angeles, Long beach seaport with the exact number of 20,457 counterfeit shoes. The shipment came from China with five different large cargos with a total of only $57,000 domestic value that means each pair costs only $3.
“They label the shipments as generic shoes when, in fact, they’re bringing over contraband,” said Jaime Ruiz of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
The original shoes of Christian Louboutin are made and deliver from Italy. If there is another shipment coming from other countries especially from China then considered it as fake or imitation. Authorities are planning to burn all counterfeit Christian Louboutin's shoes.
Below are some guidelines to ensure that you buy real Christian Louboutin shoe:
1. Notice the Price. A pair of Christian Louboutin costs from $600 to $1,600 depending on the shoe. It is branded and designs by famous designer so don’t expect that you will get a cheaper price for a pair of shoe.
2. Check out if it has a red sole at the bottom. All Christian Louboutin have known for their shiny red sole only. Although fake can imitate and produce one too, usually the fake one had a matte finish only.
3. Check out the small details. Usually when purchasing for a pricey products it is the quality that we're after. The stitching, some sequence and other ornaments on the shoe should be flawless that we almost can't notice how they attached on the shoes.
4. Check the name inside. The Christian Louboutin's shoe has a trademark of “Christian Louboutin Paris" written inside. If the font and location of their trademark wasn't on the proper font and place then it is not authentic. Research some photos in the internet the exact font of their shoes have.
5. Buy only from the reputable store or official retailer of Christian Louboutin. When buying online choose only the seller that has a good positive feedback.