During that long nine months of pregnancy, we never had a control of how our body changes drastically. More often women are tend to gain more weight even after the pregnancy. Unless you are a Hollywood star or celebrity to hire a nutritionist and trainer to get back in shape, these celebrity may bring their body shape back in no time.
But for us, who are just ordinary mom and housewife and the budget is more concern to us, expect that we may recover our shape in nine months or more, or sad news that we may not and we stay depress for the rest of our life.
There is an old solution for this problem and it is still advisable until today. Exercise can help you regain your shape, but the question is how soon can we start working out after the pregnancy?
About celebrities pregnancy:
Celebrities like Miranda Kerr and Kate Hudson have stunned many after losing more pounds in a few short months. And now Jessica Simpson is what everyone been waiting for to lose her pregnancy weight. Jessica weighed 170 pounds during her pose pregnant nude for Elle magazine. And now she’s ready to drop some weight, thanks in part to her $4 million contract with Weight Watchers.
Jessica Simpson spotted during her workout
These Hollywood stars manage to lose their baby weight so quickly, it's because they exercised before and during their pregnancy, they also pretty conscious for what they eat. They can afford to hire nannies to watch over their baby while they exercise and hire some personal gym trainer to do the right workout for almost two hours or even more every single day.
When can we start exercising after delivery?
Generally, it is recommended that women wait about six weeks to start exercising after they have given birth; eight weeks if they have had a cesarean. However, some women can start exercising before this. Listen to your body and wait until you feel ready. When you decide to start an exercise program, discuss it with your Physician first.
Recommended exercise after pregnancy:
* Sit-ups - Our tummy is probably the area that were worrying after the pregnancy and most of us wants to target first after pregnancy. Sit-up is the best exercise to get our abdominal back into shape. When doing sit-ups make sure that you had a mat on the floor. Breathe inhale as you go up and exhale when you go down. Always lift your back a few inches on the mat and get up only in a 45 degree position.
Set some goals everyday you can start with 20 everyday to 50 times per day. Do not make excuses because this will take only 30 minutes every day.
* Kegel Exercise - Kegel exercises are incredibly simple and can be done anywhere, anytime. To do them, you just need to contract your vaginal muscles as if you were trying to stop the flow of urine. Hold the contraction for a few seconds then slowly release. Aim to hold the contraction for 10 seconds (you might have to work up to this) and try to do about 25 a day.
* Brisk Walking - Walking is the easiest workout for mom you can even bring your baby with you by carrying or using a stroller. All you need is a pair of good running shoes for this exercise. At a moderate pace of walking one can burn of approximately 250 calories for one hour.
* Yoga - If walking is too boring for you, you can sign up for a yoga lessons and continue doing it at your home. These can strengthen your core muscles and will toned your muscles rapidly with continue practice.
* Dancing or Aerobics - a vigorous movement that can help swept away our fats no need for extra equipment all you need is a lively music on your iPod or stereo and your set to go off at your belly fat. You can do this anytime of the day but it is recommended in the morning before we start our daily routines.
Exercise can be a great help to cope up with any postpartum depression we might be experiencing. To maximize the benefits of your exercise, try to stick to a well-balanced, healthy diet. And remember, whenever you work out, always drink plenty of water, warm-up and cool-down properly - and never exercise to the point of exhaustion.
For more weight loss article check out the link here!