Sometimes, we might take for granted our undergarments especially our bra. We’re only after the size and wouldn’t care for as long as it will make us comfortable and it will cover what it needs to cover. Bras have different colors, designs and styles that go well with different types of outfits so if you want to buy lovable bras online, better know which type of bra will fit you perfectly.
Balcony bras, contour bras, convertible bras, demi-cup bras, longline bras, strapless bras and minimizer bras are just some types of bras among the many bra types that can be bought in the market. You can choose whichever among these types fits your favorite getup.
To help you decide on whether which of these styles would perfectly fit your outfit, here are some facts:
1. Balcony Bras
• Supports fine cleavage
• Perfectly fits blouses/dresses with lower neckline
• Top choice to partner for your long gown
2. Contour Bras
• With padding or lining supported by underwire
• Does not highlight the nipple and ensures a smooth shape of the breast
• Fitted blouse/t-shirts complement well with this type of undergarment
3. Convertible Bras
• The most stylish bra
• Can be styled according to your choice since it can be converted into different styles
4. Demi-cup bras
• Does not cover the entire breast
• Can be partnered with blouses/dresses with plunging neckline
5. Long-line Bras
• Looks like a corset
• Usually 3 quarters long or full-length
• There are also backless and lower back styles for this type of bra
6. Strapless Bras
• This type is the best partner of evening gowns, formal dresses and tops with wide-neck cut
• Go well with different kinds of outfit
• Available with different types and you can choose the one which provides the convenience for you
• For full figured women
• Makes full busts appear evenly and more natural
• Smoothens and redistributes to projection of breast tissue to minimize blouse gap and improve clothes’ fit.
Aside from the above mentioned, there are still more types of bras that are available in the market and are just waiting to be noticed. You can browse some bra companies’ web sites to see pictures of more bra types that they offer especially if you want to buy bendon bras online.